Welcome to the official documentation for Linaro and the Reference Software Platform, these documents and instruction sets are written by the RPB and 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content.
- Reference Platform Home
- Get started here with the Reference Software Platform
- Linaro and 96Boards terminology
- Contribute to the Reference Platform
- Learn how to contribute to Linaro and the Reference Software Platform
All documentation and guides in this repository is written by the 96Boards team at Linaro with community contributions and links to third-party content. 96Boards openly welcomes community contributions provided the following Contribution Policy is strictly followed.
The first course of action should be to file an issue within this Github repository. Once filed, the issue will be addressed by a 96Boards/Linaro team member. This first line of interactions will determine if a pull request should be submitted, and whether or not it is likely to be accepted.
- In every instance, an issue MUST be filed first. Each issue will have a Title and a Comment section, please explain the issue in as much detail as possible using these two fields. The Title is the first piece of information a maintainer will see, it should be brief, and it should address the issue in less than 10 words. The comment section should be used to explain your issue in more detail. Write out desired changes including precise steps, links, and examples. Upon review, the issue will be discussed and evaluated. If it merits a change, the status will be labeled accordingly, and it will be fixed as soon as possible by either a member of the 96Boards team or through a community issued pull request.
- If deemed necessary (through Github issue approval), a pull request should be submitted. Only one Pull Request per filed issue will be accepted.
Unless otherwise specified, everything in this repository is covered by the following licence:
Linaro Documentation by Linaro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence.
Based on a work at https://github.com/linaro/documentation